Thursday, July 2, 2015

Product Review: Contact Lens Case by Ankit




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 
This contact lens case by Ankit that I received has a white background. The flowers were white with gold centers. I tried out the case for awhile and I was having a hard time determining which part of the case I put my left lens in and which part I put my right lens in because it sat on my counter and I moved it around sometimes without knowing it. I decided to color the white flowers with liquid chalk markers so I could tell which side I put the left lens in and which one I put the right lens in. The blue side is where my right lens goes and the purple side is where my right lens goes.
 
 
After I colored the case lids the case worked well for me. Also, the color inside the case is so light to me (clear color) it was hard to see if my contact lens made it to the cases because the bottoms are clear. I decided to look at the bottom of the cases after I put my lenses in them and was able to see my blue contact lenses in there better.
 
 
 
My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment