Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Product Review: Compose Yourself by ThinkFun

***This review is meant to be read by parents, teachers and anybody else who works with children.***
 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
"Compose Yourself" is a fun game to help anybody ages six to adult learn how to create songs. It comes with music cards with notes on them. The cards have a four digit number on them at the top. After you log into the "Compose Yourself" website and create a password you put the four digit numbers from the cards you chose where it asks you to. You do that until you have at least four card #'s entered. At that point you hit the "play" button and can hear the music you chose either Marimba, Orchestra, or both.

I enjoyed creating songs through this game! I think one of my songs came out sounding like music in a children's musical. At one point I tried entering only two cards on a line because I had filled up other lines but it wouldn't go forward, so that showed me that all four spaces need to be filled up per line. I think this game will help people to learn the sounds of the music notes, and it may even start to bring out some musical talents that are hidden inside of them.
 
This is a great idea for a fun game that will help people learn about music!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment