Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Product Review: Cell Phone Purse Case by Le Bleu Bean




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This is great purse to carry when you just need your cell phone and a few other small items! A cell phone fits in one compartment; there is another compartment to put other items in also. Not only does it have a detachable shoulder strap but it also includes a detachable wrist wrap.


This purse gave me the opportunity to leave my bigger purse at home on a day when I really only needed my cell phone and another small item. I received it in Tidal Blue color. It is a really nice looking purse that I think looks good with casual clothes and probably looks great with fancy clothes also. It is light weight and didn't weigh my shoulder down. It kept my cell phone safe and secure. The color of the clasp is gold; it just needs to be pushed and it will come open.

This is a great purse to carry around when you just need your cell phone and don't need items that fit in bigger purses!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of this Cell Phone Purse Case by Le Bleu Bean:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment