Thursday, July 16, 2015

Product Review: Car Windshield Sunshade by AlphaShades


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

At first I had a hard time understanding how to use this car windshield sunshade product. It wasn't staying on my windshield. I wondered if it wasn't made to fit my car. I then figured out that the sun visors on both the driver's and passenger's side of the car would need to be put down to hold the sunshade in place.

It did a GREAT job of keeping my car cooler when I have used it. When I got to work I put it on my windshield before going into work and when I came out to eat lunch in my car it was very cool to me! It made eating lunch in my car more enjoyable without the heavy heat of July! It was so GREAT not to sweat from the heat in my car during my short lunch break. Also, when I came out to my car at the end of my workday the steering wheel was not hot. Another great thing I think this product accomplished for me is that my cell phone wasn't too hot to use right after I turned it on when it had been sitting out in the car during the day.


The product is stored throughout most of my backseat when I am not using it, although it comes with a bag so I could fold it up it into that bag to make it more compact if I want to. I will most likely be using the case during the non-spring and non-summer months to store this product in when I am not using it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
 
Product Information and Specs from Sosimple:

AlphaShades Car Windshield Sunshade LEARN THE SECRET OF KEEPING A PRISTINE INTERIOR & A COOL VEHICLE!

Ever experienced getting into your motor vehicle in the course of the scorching summer months? Has your car absolutely become so sweltering from the sun's rays, that it makes your automobile seem like an oven? Avoid the harmful effects related to hot temperature now!

The AlphaShade Car Windshield Sunshade is finally here to offer the cooling comfort you need.

Why Choose The AlphaShades Car Windshield Sunshade?

- Built To Last
- Made from High Quality Nylon Polyester Material
- Folds Easily and Very Portable
- Hassle-free as well as easy to use
- Blocks out around 99 % of UV rays
- Designed to suit many motor vehicle windshields
- The best customer support you can ask for

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment