Saturday, July 4, 2015

Product Review: Dry Wet Amphibious Orange Hanger ABS by BriaUSA


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

These orange dry wet amphibious hangers by BriaUSA have swivel hooks, non-slip shoulders, a unique s-shaped top, and can be used to hang a variety of clothes, such as pants, jackets, suits, and shirts. They are also light weight.

This has been a very different design for me. What I like about these hangers are that I haven't noticed my clothes slipping off of the hangers while they have been freely hanging. They keep my closest more orderly because I have thrown away most of my wired hangers and I am trying to keep this type of style for right now. Surprisingly, I have gotten used to the orange color of the hangers since I don't ever remember having any hangers with an orange color in them (the whole hanger isn't orange). One con is that they have been hard for me to put thicker pairs of jeans and other pants on verses hangers that do not have the indentions in the middle. This is coming from a person that has often put more than one pair of pants on a hanger at a time, so that might be why I am more sensitive to this as compared to others (I am trying to break that habit with these hangers). I also have gotten used to the type of plastic they are since I have one other color hanger from this style.

#ABSOrange

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment