Sunday, July 12, 2015

Product Review: BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat by BakeitFun

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This BakeitFun Silicone Cooking Mat was a fun product to try out! I used it a couple of different ways. First, I baked frozen pizza on it.  It fit nicely into our oven. I also used it to bake cookies. I came to learn that there are different measurements on the mat, giving a different amount of space for different foods that are put on it. For instance, filling the entire circles with cookie dough might cause the cookies to join together while baking, although they are easy to separate if that happens. So, I think the cookie dough will most likely need to fit into one of the smaller circles in most cases, while I think the bigger circles are for food items which most likely do not have to expand. There is also a measuring ruler all around the mat.

There was something about the mat at first to me that didn't make me think it would be hot when I took it out of the oven, but I was wrong...pot holders are still needed (I laughed at myself for not thinking right with this). The second time I took the baking mat out of the oven I remembered that pot holders are needed.

Baking spray is recommended if it is pre-washed, which I did pre-wash it. It can be hand washed or put into the dish washer. It took up a lot of the top section of our dishwasher but some smaller items can be put under it in the dish washer also. It is recommended that the mat not dry in the dish washer so I remembered taking it out at least once and dried it with a towel. One other time I forgot to let it air dry, the dish washer dried it and I didn't notice the mat being damaged in any way.

I will most likely pull out this baking mat when I need to bake any pastry items in the future.
 
Product Description: BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat with Measurements, Reusable Non-Stick Surface, Half Sheet, 16.5 x 11-Inch, Gummy Green 

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
My video review of BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat by BakeitFun:
 



 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment