Monday, July 27, 2015

Product Review: Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser from SimpleOne by Philippe Taglioni

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
I love this automatic touchless soap dispenser from SimpleOne by Philippe Taglioni! I received the arctic white dispenser for this review. I purchased a bottle of liquid soap refill to use in this dispenser. When I was ready to use this, it took about 5-10 minutes to get the battery cover off to insert some batteries (not included) and screw the cover back into place. Then I removed the top cover of the dispenser to pour the liquid soap in and I put the cover back on. That little bit of set up for this product was so small in comparison to the benefits of this product that I received.

A flip of a power switch in the back and inserting my hand under the dispenser immediately released soap into my hand. I was amazed about this product (the way it dispensed soap like that) and that such a big portion of soap came out (it is supposed to be an even amount of soap). I am excessive about washing my hands too much sometimes so the fact that it gives out more soap makes me not to want to be so excessive about washing my hands when I don't need to continually do so. I am still getting used to the bigger amount of soap that comes out after weeks of using it, although I am glad it dispenses the amount of soap it does if it is the right amount.


Sometimes I accidently put my hand or arm under the soap dispenser and that caused it to dispense soap without me needing it. I have the dispenser arm hanging over my sink though so the soap went right into the sink when that happened. When I knew I was going to be doing things that might automatically set the soap dispenser off (like cleaning in and around the sink), I turned the power button off in the back of the dispenser. It is nice to not have to buy the small plastic pumped bottles anymore, but I am also still getting used to having an automatic dispenser around that can go off anytime you put motion under it. The benefits of going touchless outweigh that for me though.

I have refilled the soap dispenser once since I have started using it so far. There is a window in the dispenser that shows you when the soap is getting low. Once it got to the bottom of that window the dispenser pretty much stopped dispensing soap soon after. I still have a lot of liquid soap left so I was able to refill it when it became empty.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

My video review of Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser from SimpleOne:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment