Thursday, July 30, 2015

Product Review: Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil


This Australian Sandalwood Essential oil has a woody smell to me, it kind of reminds me of what a craft workshop smells like because it has the same kind of smell that my grandfather's workshop area had. The smell when used in aromatherapy (which is the way I used it) is supposed to be relaxing, sensual, and centering. It is also supposed to blend well with some other essential oils.

When using this essential oil in my Aromatherapy machine, it had a moderate-level smell to me, which is good for me because I have a hard time handling strong scents sometimes. When I was using it on a night I was studying the Bible, I felt very centered, to the point where I was focused enough to take in some important truths. I also felt that it must have relaxed me or else I wouldn't have been able sit still and have a calm enough brain to concentrate on what my studies were telling me.

I hope to use this essential oil on some days when I want to study and on days when I want to smell something that reminds me of grandfather's workshop!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment