Friday, July 24, 2015

Product Review: Air Bar Exercises (Blue Ray Disk) by AirBareXercises


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a workout video for women and men that combines elements of Dance, Yoga, HIIT, Martial Arts, Cardiovascular Training, and Pilates. It lasts about an hour and is taught by Erin Buchanan and there is also a male model performing the exercises in the video. It is to help people lose weight, burn fat, and add muscle. The workout can be done just about anywhere that you have access to a place to watch the video. It uses a bar throughout the workout and adds the five aspects of human health throughout the video: physical, emotional, mental, vibration, and spiritual.

I have to admit it was hard for me to get started with this workout, since I'm used to mainly just riding the exercise bike for about 20 minutes a day about 6 days a week and using a set of small weights about once a week. I didn't know if I could make it through a workout the lasted about an hour but I think it was Erin's encouragement and instruction that made it easier for me to do so, and afterward I felt MUCH better. My body felt like something good had just happened to it. When I was going through the workout I liked how Erin would make comments to try to help my attitude, such as giving me a picture of something while I performed a certain exercise, like something related to the sky and earth, or opening up myself up to being positive through an exercise move. Another great thing is that I could barely feel any soreness the day after the workout!

***Please keep in mind that you might need to consult a doctor before taking on this exercise program.***

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
My video review of Air Bar Exercises (Blue Ray Disk):



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment