Monday, June 22, 2015

Product Review: Writing A to Z: Full Spead Ahead (3 Step Video Training Series) from the Writing Coach


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 


Writing A to Z: Full Speed Ahead is a video course offered to assist authors who love writing but don't know where to go from there. The three main parts I could see it broken down into are: finding the audience for your book, what type of publishing to use, and marketing the book once it has been published. I was given web links to access the videos; I'm not sure if they come any other way or not.

I think some of the information in this video series authors need to know before they start writing a book, like what their audience is and the level of writing they need to use to reach those readers. The book gives other important tidbits authors need to know, information that some might not otherwise think about. The first video sounded non-automated to me, and the other two sounded automated. Each video is around 20 minutes and uses slides throughout. I liked how it talks about authors being a part of book blog tours and book signings and that social media is an important outlet for them to market their books. I have been heavily a part of these areas for about the last 4 years since I have done a lot of book reviewing and have been involved in some small ways with book talks, and I know for sure that information is true.

I think this is a very informative video series about some important parts of publishing a book. I think it will help some authors get started, get ready for publishing a book, and get published.

#WritingAtoZ

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment