Monday, June 1, 2015

Product Review: Titan Elite Quarter High Basketball Socks by Titan Sports Tech


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These Titan Elite Quarter High Basketball socks are designed for men and women to provide top of the foot (dorsum) protection, figure-eight ankle support, and solid arch support. There is ankle and toe mesh knitting in the socks. They are also supposed to be heel shock absorbing.



They come in different sizes and this chart that I received shows what sock sizes cross over to shoe sizes:

Medium (US Men's Shoe Size: 5~6.5 & Women's Shoe Size: 4~7.5)
Large (US Men's Shoe Size: 7~11.5 & Women's Shoe Size: 8~12.5)
X-Large (US Men's Shoe Size: 12~14 & Women's Shoe Size: 13~14)

As soon as I put these socks on I could tell a difference in them versus the regular socks that I use. They fit very tightly around my feet. I used these socks while I was jumping rope because my feet tend to ache during and after exercising that way. My feet felt better when they hit the ground (concrete in the garage) as I continued to jump rope. When I was finished exercising, my feet were kind of sore but not as much as I seem to remember them being in the past after jumping rope. When I took off the socks, I could feel my feet start to untighten a little bit at a time.

When I wore these socks around the house, I noticed the tightness of them pretty often. Having them on my feet made me feel good because they gave me kind of a secure feeling as I wore them for some reason...like they were keeping my feet safer or more healthy.

My Review = 4 out of 5 stars

#TitanSports

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment