Friday, June 12, 2015

Product Review: Silicone Popsicle Molds-6 pack by Sunsella





Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This set of Sunsella Silicone Popsicle Molds was an interesting product to try out! I washed them first; I put them in the silverware rack on a low-heat setting. Then I filled them with some fruit juices, including grape juice and an antioxidant clementine drink. I propped the popsicle molds up in my freezer so they wouldn't spill (I have heard there is a popsicle stand that can be purchased also by the same company that manufacturers these, to store the popsicles in while they are freezing, which I think would be great to have to use with this product). I left about an inch of space between the lid and the juice because of the liquid expanding once it froze.

After they had been in the freezer awhile, I got some out and put them under warm water to get the popsicles to move up to the top of the molds. The more warm water was added, the slushier they became (which I liked). The lids were easy to remove. It was all uphill from there with enjoying my popsicle treats!

I believe this a great product to have in the summertime because it is a great way treat children (and adults) to something fun to make and yummy to eat!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment