Sunday, June 7, 2015

Product Review: Shirt/Dress Velvet Hangers by BriaUSA



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I love these shirt/dress hangers from BriaUSA! The velvet texture on them feels very nice to me! I have pretty much had a closet full of mostly wired hangers for years and I was interested in knowing what it would be like to have some nicer hangers. Wired hangers serve the purpose of hanging clothes too but it was nice to try these nicer ones. When I hung up my clothes with these I felt like I was taking better care of them for some reason, maybe because they are better for them and they might not end up on the floor as much as some of the other hangers I've used. They come with a notched shoulder to prevent slipping.

My closet looks nicer with these hangers in them...and my clothes look nicer on them as well. They will not hang pants but my dresses and nice shirts do not always look so nice on wired hangers, so I'm glad to be able to try these. The price looks pretty good to me for a package of ten (currently at under $1 per hanger). My goal is to keep my clothes hangers for my dresses and nice shirts all the same style in the future so I hope to be able to do that with these hangers.


 ‪#‎BriaUSAShirtHangers‬

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment