Monday, June 29, 2015

Product Review: RFID Blocking Sleeves by RFID Secure


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 
 
These RFID sleeves protect people from getting their credit card, license, and other ID card information stolen when they use RFID chips. Information can be obtained through digital readers thieves use that can access account numbers, expiration dates, names and other important information. When people place their credit cards with RFID chips in these sleeves, they are able to keep that information secure. There are even a few sleeves in this package to put passports in.

Around the same time I received this product I also received an updated credit card with a new expiration date and you guessed it...an RFID chip. So, this product was put in my hands at the right time. I felt more secure with putting that credit card (and one other credit card I carry around with an RFID chip on it) in these blocking sleeves. It was kind of hard to find a good place for them in my wallet; I ended up putting them with all my loose non-credit cards because I thought the sleeves might get messed up if I put them in the places designated for credit cards. In my opinion, that is a small change for making my credit cards more secure.

#RFIDSECURE

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment