Friday, June 26, 2015

Product Review: Pure Harmony Natural Air Freshener by Pure Care


 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

This Pure Harmony Natural Air Freshener by Pure Care uses 100% pure essential oils. It is non-toxic and it gives off a light, fresh aroma. Not only does it freshen up a room but it also provides aromatherapy benefits, which give people more energy and feelings of bliss or harmony.

I have wondered how I could get essentials oils into my environment without using a diffuser and I think this Natural Air Freshener has solved that problem for me. I sprayed this product in my car before heading out somewhere and also in some different rooms in my home. I expected this product to come with a strong scent that I have always thought air fresheners came with. This product gave off a very light mist of a scent. Strong scents usually bother me; the scent of this product felt just right for me.

I'm so pleased with this product!

My Review= 5 out of 5 Stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment