Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Product Review: Pastry Scraper by Orblue



 

 Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Pastry Scraper by Orblue is easier to use to me than a knife when I cut a loaf of bread and vegetables. It has a comfortable, non-slip rubber handle, making it easy to keep ahold of while slicing, chopping, and scraping with it. It is easy to clean, just rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher.




I used this product to slice a couple of loafs of cooked bread, although it is supposed to be good for dough also. It cut almost through the loaf of bread once, leaving one small edge of it to be torn apart at the bottom. Another time it cut all the way through a smaller loaf of the same bread, so it must depend on how you hold it to determine if it will cut through the whole loaf of bread or not. I also used it to slice and chop a bell pepper and an onion that I used with my eggs. It took a little time to get the scraper all the way through the vegetables. When I was done slicing and chopping the vegetables with it the pieces were pretty much the right size that I wanted them to be. I am very pleased with this Pastry Scraper, it will most likely be the product I come back to when I need to slice bread and vegetables.
 
If you are tired of using knives to slice vegetables into fine pieces and want an easier way to get through french bread and other types of bread then this product might be for you!


                                                                                                                    

Link to Order the Pastry Scraper by Orblue on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Orblue-Pastry-Scraper-Cutter-Stainless/dp/B00VRTHDS0/

Orblue's Website:
 www.orblue.com

Short Link to Product:
http://shop.insidesmarts.com/promo/179


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of this Pastry Scraper by Orblue:






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment