Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Product Review: Packing Tape by Royal Imports



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This packing tape from Royal Imports is 2.0 Mil thick and is 2 inches by 110 yards (330 feet). This tape that I am reviewing is a one roll package. It uses an industrial strength adhesive that is made to stay sealed and tightly secured. It can be used for packing boxes and also taping shipping boxes shut.


I tested this product out on a package I taped shut to be shipped. It was easy to use.  I didn't notice the tape splitting when I used it so that is a big plus. I let the package sit overnight and the next day the tape had stayed tightly taped shut and sealed.  My roll didn't come with a place to tear the tape off so I used scissors and curled up the end of the edge where the tape was last used. To me this does look like a huge roll of tape because I have purchased packing tape in the past that either didn't look like it had as much tape on it, or the base to keep the tape on was rounder and made it look like it had less tape on it to me. Note added later in the day (11:07 am Eastern time): I put some more tape on my package before I took it to the post office. The tape split off a little bit. It didn't split off into separate pieces in different directions, just a couple of corners split off . Also, the tape had marks on it after I got it off the roll, which didn't affect anything for me with shipping the package.

I think this packing tape will last me awhile and I am happy that I have it on hand for the next time I need to ship a product!

#RoyalImportsClearTape

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment