Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Review: Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser by Oz Naturals

Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser by Oz Naturals contain botanicals. It is supposed to soothe and renew skin, and also stimulate cellular regeneration. The package I received the product in says it is 72% organic. I believe that to be true because many different organic ingredients are listed.

Even though I don't get in the water all that much when I do go to the beach, I do love the smell. The smell of this product reminds me of that smell. It is a wonderful smell to me! I used this product in place of my daily cleanser, usually at night but sometimes during the day as well. As I was applying this product on my facial skin, it felt like it was giving it a deep clean. My skin felt like it had been refreshed after I used it, and it feels soft to me. It contains Rose Hip Oil and Vitamin E, so that is probably two of the ingredients in this product that has made my skin feel and look healthy while using it!

I think this is a great product made by Oz Naturals!

My rating= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment