Monday, June 15, 2015

Product Review: Money Belt and RFID Passport Holder By Merseylea International



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Money Belt and RFID Passport Holder was interesting to use! It fastens securely around my waist and is not bulky or tight to me; it hangs around it in a way that I know that it's there, and if it came detached I should notice.  I like that it has RFID material to help protect my credit card information. I also loved that I was able to get it in black because black usually goes with anything that I wear.



I used it while I was exercising on the exercise bike to see if it would get in my way. It didn't. I didn't feel the items I put in it poke me (a key, credits cards, money).  I look forward to hopefully also using this for future concert events and/or other special events I might work at when I need to keep important items on me. It will easily store my keys, money, a tightly folded rain coat, a set of ear plugs, and many other small but necessary items I might need to carry with me.




I believe that this product is for people that need a secure pouch to place small and important items while they need to have their hands free, or have too many small items to carry with them that won't fit in their pockets. I believe it is great as a money holder for people taking money and giving change (for paper money..it might get too heavy if a lot of coins are stored in it), and for people that take tickets during events and need a place to put the ticket stubs. There are probably many other uses for this product as well.

#ATravelersMust

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment