Monday, June 29, 2015

Product Review: Mighty Plugs by Beneficial Products Inc.


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
These Mighty Plugs are different than what I thought they would be. They are made of ingredients that look to me like blue putty. The ingredients are said to be natural: pure beeswax, purified lanolin, and sterile cotton. They are supposed to be great to use while swimming and bathing, and for people with minor and major ear problems and all sized ear canals.

I had a hard time wanting to put these ear plugs in my ears because I was concerned that some of the product would break off and fall into my ear canal, since it is kind of like play dough and putty to me. There is a disclaimer on the instruction sheet giving users of this product caution of negligence of use. I do think I felt a deep seal with at least one of my ears after working or kneading the ear plugs as the directions stated. They blocked out of a lot of noise of a mower cutting grass in my neighborhood.

It was interesting to me to use an ear plug product that is said to be made of natural ingredients. I use ear plugs to try to block noise out only so I don't think this product was made for me. I think there are people out there that are (and some that will be) interested in a product such as this that probably already (or will) find it useful. For me, I just want to stick with the foam and silicone ear plugs for now (even though I have heard those are chemically based).

#MightyPlugs

My Rating = 2.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment