Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Product Review: LASHiQ by Nexgen


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
LASHiQ is a natural eyelash growth stimulator. The product claims to increase eyelash density up to 82% in 4 weeks. Eye lashes are supposed to become thicker, darker, fuller, stronger, and longer when following the directions for use. It has no parabens, sulfates, or chemical preservatives. It is to be applied once a day before bedtime.

I had every intention of trying this eyelash product out myself but realized it has vitamin B-12 in it after I received it. I have had some reactions (allergic I think) in the past after using products with that vitamin in it. One of my family members tried it out instead. It has been easy for her to use, she applies it along the base of her upper lashes. She hasn't noticed any thickening or new growth in her lashes yet but she also hasn't had any problems with this product. It doesn't make her eyelids sting and hasn't caused any rashes or anything around the eyelid. She hasn't approached the 30 day mark, which is how long this product needs to work. She is still watching for results of this product.

My review (based on where my family member is with using the product)= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment