Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Product Review: All-In-One Pizza Cutter by Kukpo



 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This all-in-one pizza cutter from Kukpo is great for using with pizzas that have thick crust! I used it on some thick cheese crust pizzas. I pushed the wheel about 3 or 4 times in each direction on the pizzas. The wheel was big enough to cut through the cheese and the thick crust. When I was finished pushing the wheel around to cut the pizza into 4 pieces, the pieces were easy to pull apart from each other. The dough was indented enough to pull each piece apart. I didn't notice any food that got on my fingers while using this pizza cutter so it wasn't messy in that way. There was a lot of sauce on the wheel when I was finished, but other then that just a little bit of cheese and a little bit of bread crumbs. The food was easy to rinse off with water.

I washed this pizza cutter before I used it; it takes up most of one of the silverware compartments in the dishwasher but it came out very clean and the stainless steal didn't rust.

I hope to use this pizza cutter on some other foods in the future, like maybe with some small loafs or bread and/or pies.

The pizza is not ready yet but the Kukpo All-In-One Pizza Cutter is!



Me using the KUKPO All-In-One Pizza Cutter on a thick crust cheese pizza!

I washed this pizza cutter before I used it; it takes up most of one of the silverware compartments in the dishwasher but it came out very clean and the stainless steal didn't rust.

I hope to use this pizza cutter on some other foods in the future, like maybe with some small loafs or bread and/or pies.

My Review 4.5 out of 5 stars
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment