Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Product Review: Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner by Greenwald's



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This glass and hard surface cleaner by Greenwald's was very interesting to use! The liquid for the cleaner is very easy to make. You just add one of the tablets in the package that comes in the kit (the package in the kit I received had 6 tablets) to the bottle, let it sit for about a minute, and gently shake it up. A beautiful blue liquid is then created to clean with! Once you have made the liquid, it can be sprayed on glass, windows, hard surfaces, and showcases. The information on the product bottle explains that it deposits an invisible coating that resists resoiling, fingerprints, and smearing while it also effectively freshens the environment.

I used this on a few mirrors in my home and also on some hard surfaces. I am impressed with how well it cleaned the mirrors! The wet look on the mirrors after spraying the product goes away pretty quickly. Usually by the time I'm finished with the other side of the mirror, the other side I just cleaned is dry, or just about dry. I cleaned one of the mirrors in my home about a week ago and it still looks very clean except for one little spot on the mirror that I might have missed in the first place. The hard surfaces I used this product on also look clean; the cleaner look is just more noticeable on glass to me because mirrors in my home get dirty quickly it seems. I also like the smell. Although I know it filled with chemicals, it doesn't smell like it to me.

It is great that I will be able to make more of this cleaning spray once I run out. I have 5 more refills in my kit left. This product seems like it would be better for the environment because the same bottle is used for refills.

#GlassCleaner

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

 
My Video Review of Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner by Greenwald's Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner:
 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment