Monday, June 22, 2015

Product Review: Easy Press Clippers by Clearline


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Easy Press Clippers by Clearline are made with stainless steel, which is not supposed to rust. They are large clippers with a sharp blade to cut through with ease the thickest of nails, and are not supposed to tear them.

I put these clippers through my dishwasher before using them and I cannot see any places where they rusted after being exposed to water, so I believe that they will not rust. In my opinion, these Easy Press Clippers really live up to its name. Once you press on the clippers they are very easy to use. My fingers and toes are small to medium-sized as an adult I think so when I used these clippers at first it kind of amazed me how fast and sharply it cut them. It cut one of my nails at an angle it looked like, more deeper than the nail from what I remember. So, I used the clippers more carefully after that and I was able to cut my nails without going deeper than the nail most of the time. I also didn't notice any tearing of my nails.


If you are used to a smaller set of clippers like I was this product might feel different to you for awhile. It seemed to do a good job of cutting my nails though when I was more careful with it, even though my nails are probably considered small and short. If you have big finger and toenails this product might be more helpful to you than a smaller pair of clippers. It will probably not surprise you as much as I was surprised when they cut more sharper and deeper than my finger and toesnails are used to.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment