Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Product Review: Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Light Blue ABS by BriaUSA




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These dry, wet, amphibious light blue hangers were interesting to use! I am used to wired hangers and I have a small amount of plastic store bought ones.

The first thing I remember noticing when putting a pair of my pants on one of these hangers is that it looked like it was only going to hold one pair of pants when I am used to putting two, three, and sometimes maybe even four pairs of pants on one hanger (on top of each other). There is an indention (a part of the hanger that hangs between the top of the hanger and the place where the pants hang) in the hanger and it is really hard to fit more than one or two pairs of pants on it. It took some getting used to but I realized that my closet looks a lot more orderly when I hang one pair of pants on a hanger at a time, so I am glad that I think this product changed me in that way.

These hangers look and feel a lot different than the store bought plastic ones that I was using (borrowing) from a family member, even though they look and feel like plastic as well. To me they do not look like high-end hangers so I am planning on hanging my causal clothes on them, for that purpose they will come in handy.

Some benefits to this product are that it is designed to prevent clothes from slipping, the sturdy steel swiveling design is used for easy maneuvering when it attaches to the shoulders, and the unique s-shaped top is designed to keep clothes wrinkle-free. These hangers are also sturdy, and can be used to hang pants, shirts, jackets, etc.

I am looking forward to adding some of these same hangers in different colors to my closet to hang my causal clothes on.

#ABSLtBlue

My Review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment