Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Product Review: Drama-free Wine and Cocktail Glasses by TaZa Design


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These are called Drama-free Wine and Cocktail glasses because they are supposed to be shatterproof and not crack or break. They are made of Tritan plastic that is made in the USA, which is BPA-free/EA-free and also FDA-approved. The rims of the glasses are also supposed to be extra-smooth, helping to protect lips from harm.

When I first picked up one of the 4 glasses in the package it didn't feel like a wine glass usually has felt when I have picked one up, it was much lighter. I first tried this product with a little wine (I am not a big wine drinker). I later decided that I would use them with grape juice. Then I started using them with other juice drinks. They are definitely ultra-thin to me, which is how they were advertised to me.

I believe these wine and cocktail glasses are good to drink with wine or really any favorite cold drink. To be honest though, I like them better as juice glasses, but maybe that is because I am not a big wine drinker. I love having these glasses around because they help me look forward to a cold glass of juice.

My review= 4.5 out 5 stars

My video review of Drama-free Wine and Cocktail Glasses by TaZa Design:



 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment