Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Product Review: Doll Clothes and Fabric Paint by DADM

***This review is meant to be read by parents, teachers and anybody else who works with children.***

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

This doll clothes and fabric paint kit is great to help children bring out artistic qualities in them! It comes with a yellow (mustard-like color) hoodie that is made to fit all 18 inch dolls. The paint is green, pink, and orange neon colors. It is supposed to dry in 4 hours, and it is not supposed to be washed for 72 hours after it is painted on.

The kit didn't come with any stencil designs. The package art inspired me to find some stencils with hearts and shapes, so I bought some. The directions explain to prewash the fabric and not use fabric softener (which I did), hold the paint bottle in your hand like a pencil, squeeze gently, and practice on a piece of paper by squeezing a small amount of the paint on it.

My 12-year old niece used this product. After I told her the directions it looked like it was easy for her to use. I had given her some stencils to use but she thought she could do better without them.The paint was a little runny but I think she had fun with it. She is going to take it home with her after it dries.



I think this doll hoodie will make a lot of good memories for children! They can keep it and look back on what they did at the age they were when they created the art on it.

#dadmpaint

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment