Monday, June 8, 2015

Product Review: Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub by Adovia



I absolutely LOVE this Dead Sea Salt Scrub by Adovia! I loved the way it looked when I first opened the jar. The blue color among the salt was absolutely beautiful to me!

This product is supposed to be applied to clean skin. At first I didn't know what to think because I don't remember ever applying a product that has so much salt in it on my face. I simply dipped my hand in the jar and started applying it to my facial skin. I could immediately tell that the product was doing something to my skin because I felt it working, like baking into my skin or something, in a good way. When I washed the product off of my skin with a clean, damp wash cloth, my skin looked and felt purer. I have to admit that I felt like I needed to wash it with a facial cleaner afterwards because of all the salt, and I did that sometimes during the initial 4-6 days of trying out this product, sometimes immediately and sometimes an hour or more after I used the product. On the days I didn't use a facial cleaner after I used this product, my face didn't feel like it needed to be washed to me so I must have cleaned all the salt and other ingredients from this product off of my face with just the damp wash cloth.
 
One small hardship for me is when the ingredients of this product (I think it was the sea salt) got in the groves of the product jar and it was harder to circle the jar closed. I think that might be fixed by cleaning off the groves on the jar.
 
I have noticed a difference in my facial skin since using this product, especially right when I clean this product off of my skin. My skin looks and feels healthier, cleaner, and purer to me. Now sometimes when I see women with really healthy-looking facial skin I often wonder if this is the product (or kind of product) that they use.
 
Where to purchase Dead Sea Salt Scrub by Adovia:
 
 
 
My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Sponsored post. Powered by Brandbacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment