Friday, June 19, 2015

Product Review: Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner by Greenwald's



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Greenwald's Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner works on tough grease and dirt on countertops, painted areas, floors, walls, etc. It also helps the environment because you are not purchasing a new bottle every time you run out of the product when you use the kit refills. The kit I received had six cleaning liquid "drops" in them, I used one of them to make the first bottle. When I run out of the product I will have five more to make from the kit. So, in the long run it saves money and helps the environment.

The cleaning liquid was easy to make. I put one of the cleaning liquid "drops" into the bottle, added water, waited about a minute, and shook it up. I then had this orange liquid that smelled citrusy when I cleaned with it.

I liked the citrusy smell when I cleaned with this product. It didn't have a chemical smell to me. When I was finished using the product the wonderful scent remained for awhile. The refill kit is easy to store; I think it's great that six bottles are not needed to make six batches of cleaning liquid for this product.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner by Greenwald's:
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment