Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Product Review: Berry Sleep by Berry Sleepy, LLC


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Berry Sleep is a Fruit Sleep Aid. It supposed to help people sleep through its use of natural ingredients. Tart Cherry Extract, Passion Fruit Extract, and Goji Berry Extract are the main ingredients. Other ingredients in the product are Hypromellose (vegetable), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and water. There are 60 capsules per bottle. The directions on the product bottle say to "take 2 capsules with water 30 minutes before wanting to promote restful sleep" and to "store in a cool, dry place".

My experience with this product is that I was able to fall asleep about 2 to 3 hours after taking it on most nights. I think there was an occasional night where I fell asleep within about an hour of taking it. There were also a few nights I had taken this product that I wasn't able to sleep at all. That happens to me sometimes when my mind has a lot going through it, so I don't think this or any product would have been able to help me fall asleep on those nights.

When I did fall asleep after taking this product, I had restful nights of sleep (from what I remember) and I was able to stay asleep usually between 5 and 7 hours. I don't remember feeling very groggy when I woke up, so I think that was a benefit for me of using this product.

There were also some nights I didn't take this product and was able to fall asleep without it; that showed me that this product is hopefully not addictive.

In general, I think this product did help me to fall asleep faster than I would have if I didn't take the product on those nights. I think it did a great job of supplementing my sleep on those nights (made it longer and more restful).

#FruitForSleep

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of Berry Sleepy:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment