Friday, June 5, 2015

Product Review: Bento Sytle Plastic Lunch Boxes by Sunsella



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I love these lunch boxes/trays! One day that I used this product I put pasta, vegetables, and fruit in a tray; I even had an apple juice box in the fridge that I used for a drink so it kind of brought me back to my days in school when I packed my lunch, although this time I was using a nice box/tray. It seemed like just enough space for what I wanted to eat during the meal. When I was finished with my meal, the cheese sauce and other food remains washed right out of the box/tray when I rinsed it with water. I didn't notice any stains from the sauce on the tray either. The lids on these lunch boxes I received also fit with no problem.

These lunch boxes/trays washed pretty nicely in my dishwasher on the top and bottom racks on a low temperature setting. I like how they come with different color lids!

I learned from the manufacturer that these lunch boxes/trays are not leak proof. So, if you use them to store liquids I have heard that it helps if you store them upright, and to possibly use a rubber band to secure the lids. Plastic wrap and baking paper can also help protect against spills when placing that under the lids. If using them in the freezer, allow room for expansion of food inside. Allow food to slightly thaw before removing the lids after they have been stored in the freezer.

I am looking forward to using these lunch boxes/trays during times in the future that I need to take my lunch somewhere. They will easily hold a sandwich, vegetables, and a small fruit/dessert item.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment