Sunday, June 14, 2015

Product Review: Backpack In A Pocket by Merseylea International


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Backpack In A Pocket is very interesting! When I first saw this product it looked like a mini-cushioned bag that any man or woman could carry around with small items in it; it also kind of looked like a miniature pillow. I unzipped it and I found the rest of the bag inside! I was very impressed that the backpack could fold up into a mini bag like that!




I tested this product out by storing items in it that I needed for some of my "journeys" throughout the week, which included a GPS, a plastic lunch tray with food in it, and other food items. It includes the main bigger storage area and there is also a smaller pocket area to store additional items. I felt more organized using this backpack versus plastic bags, which I usually have kept my extra journey items in that I needed throughout the days when I traveled to different places. The fabric of the backpack is really light-feeling to me, which is great because it doesn't add more weight to the bag. This is good for me because I do not put a lot of heavy items in the bag to need a heavier fabric.

I'm so impressed with this Backpack In A Pocket! It was easy to tuck back inside and zip the mini-cushioned (mini rucksack) bag that it looked like when I first received it, which is easy to store in a drawer, or really any small space!

#BIP1

My Review = 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment