Friday, June 5, 2015

Product Review: After Life Furniture Polisher and Conditioner by Leather Afterlife


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This After Life Furniture Polish and Conditioner did a great job polishing our dining room table; it needed a good polish! I put the polish on a towel and distributed it on the table early in the day. I washed it off with a dry part of the towel. I noticed some of the polish was still in the table near the end of the day so I washed off the excess polish I saw. Before I polished the table it looked kind of dull. Now it looks very shiny!

I think this product works well, I only wish it comes in a spray bottle. Although I didn't spill it, I think it will prevent accidental spilling of the product. I like the smell. It is "Summer Citrus". The combined lemon and orange oils smells great to me! Although this polish has a "summer" theme, I think it would be great to use in the springtime as well!

#furnitureafterlife

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment