Monday, June 8, 2015

Product Review: Active Belt by Respiro


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

The Active Belt by Respiro is to be worn around your waist (or where most comfortable) when exercising. It is made with compartments to store keys, money, credit cards, etc. When the product is flipped over, everything is supposed to lock into place. It doesn't have any clasps or buttons on it to hook it around your waist like belts usually do, so it needs to be put on like a pair of pants. It is sold in different sizes.

This Active Belt is supposed to have four pockets but I only found three in the product I received. I found one in the front of the product with a key chain, one in a hip area, and one in the back. The fourth one is probably there I just couldn't find it.
 
This is how it is supposed to fit
 
As I put this product around my waist, I could hear the fabric tearing, probably so it would fit my frame.  I must've chosen the wrong size. It was very tight on my frame. I like that it is machine-washable. I put a key in one of the pockets and I couldn't really feel it when exercising. I don't remember it poking me. I think it can be used instead of a wallet or purse for some people. The pockets didn't seem big to me so I do not think much can be stored there. It will fit some important items though that people would normally carry in purses and wallets to help some people not to have to carry them to a workout with them.

#RespiroBelt
 
My review = 4 out of 5 stars

My video review of this product:





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment