Thursday, June 25, 2015

Product Review: 4" Green Wooden Unwired Floral Picks by Royal Imports



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These floral picks are green, wooded, and unwired. They stand 4" tall. They can be used to provide support to the weaker stems in any floral arrangement or to bundle a few stems. They are also a great way to add arts and crafts to floral arrangements and plants, just find what you want to attach to the pick and add glue, or some adhesive.

These floral picks were interesting to use to add some inspiration to my plants! I have to admit I thought there was going to be some insert to add stuff to the floral pick but I was able to think of another way to add the inspiration, a way that will hopefully keep the items more secure on the stick anyway. Near the top of the unpointed end I attached a card with an inspirational Bible verse to one plant and also a small picture of something related to Scripture to another plant. I put the pointed end into the plant. My plants look more alive to me with this touch of inspiration and art that was made possible with these green, wooden, unwired floral picks!

#RoyalImportsPicks

My Rating= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment