Monday, May 25, 2015

Product Review: Slant Tip Tweezers by 42 BEES


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I love these tweezers from 42 BEES! I was very excited to see that this came in a case (called a PVC tube) because I have a lighter pair that I often store in a couple of different wallets. This set of tweezers will be protected much easier in the case, no matter where I put it. I was surprised to see a comb for the eyebrows on it too!
 
I used this on my eyebrow areas and a few places on my stomach that I have needed to use tweezers on over the years. The product grabbed onto the stray hairs more easily and strongly than my lighter set of tweezers have done. After I used it on my stomach I could feel some light soreness in the area for about 30 minutes, maybe I grabbed onto the loose hairs too hard or too quickly. There were some red spots in those few places, for about a week or so. The next time I used it in that area there was not as much soreness and I didn't notice any new red areas pop up from plucking stray hairs in that area.
 
I do think this is definitely a heavy duty pair of tweezers, with an added bonus of the comb for the eyebrows.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars
 
Please see details on entering a contest for a free giveaway for this product here:

http://productsinfrontofyourface.blogspot.com/2015/05/product-giveaway-contest-42-bees-slant.html
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment