Friday, May 8, 2015

Product Review: Purifying Mud Mask by Adovia




Purifying Mud Mask by Adovia is made with Pure Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, plus other ingredients. It is supposed to pull out toxins and excess oil and unclog pores. It also includes more benefits to help the facial skin, such as providing much needed essential minerals and nutrients. This product can be applied straight onto the facial skin after it has been cleaned. It is supposed to be left on for 10-20 minutes and then rinsed off with warm water. The directions on the bottle specify that this product should be used weekly or as needed.



This product really does look and feel like mud to me, although it doesn't look and feel like pure mud to me because I can tell there are other ingredients in this product (which I like).

I put this product on right before I started my exercise routine, since it lasts 20 minutes. That way when I knew my exercising was over it was time to rinse the product off of my face (although the product can be wiped off after 10 minutes also if it is dry). My face felt very clean and soft after I rinsed this product off my face. After studying the results the next few days, I noticed that my complexion looks cleaner and clearer, like it cleaned out my pores.

I love the squeeze bottle that this product comes in. It doesn't take up much room on my counter and is small enough to keep out (instead of in a cabinet), to remind me to use it weekly.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

Where to purchase Purifying Mud Mask by Adovia:

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask/dp/B00IBS9QC6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1429143474&sr=8-12&keywords=mud+mask

Powered by Brandbacker. I received this product free for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment