Monday, May 25, 2015

Product Review: Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter by Bellemain


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

It was so exciting for me to receive this pizza cutter by Bellemain because I often bake at least one frozen pizza a week!

One thing people need to know is that this pizza cutter is kind of heavy. If it's dropped it might do some serious damage to whatever it lands on if the blade is facing downward. It was washed before I used it. It took up about 1/3 of the top rack of our dishwasher. At first I was concerned the blade on it would mess up the dishwasher racks but it ended up being fine with our dishwasher.


When I used this pizza cutter after is was cleaned, it cut just about through the whole pizza the first time but I did need to slice it again for it to go deeper into the crust (that might be because I don't have all the strength that most everybody else probably has). I also used it on ciabbata bread, with the same kind of success rate of it cutting through most of the bread; there was only a small part of the bread that the blade didn't go through, which didn't need to be cut because it was a very thin area that could be torn. I didn't notice many scraps of cheese or bread on the cutter once it was done slicing. It was easy to wash off the small amount of excess food with water (mostly sauce, cheese, and crumbs) once I finished using it.

This is something I imagine restaurants serving pizza would use. It is going to be something I try to safely store away in the box it came in when it is not being used. I am glad it came with a sleeve to protect the blade when storing, also.

My review - 4.5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment