Monday, May 4, 2015

Product Review: Maxasorb Melatonin Cream by Vita Sciences


Maxasorb Melatonin Cream promotes healthy sleep patterns for people ages 18 and over with occasional insomnia and jet lag. It is made with natural ingredients and uses 3 mg per dose of Melatonin. One full pump is supposed to equal 3 mg of Melatonin. The product label on the product I received says there are 60 doses per tube. People are only supposed to use this product once a day before going to bed (according to the instructions) because it causes drowsiness.

Using this Melatonin Cream has been blissful for me. It did not make me immediately drowsy but it helped me get to sleep more peacefully it seemed. I have a medical condition that causes fatigue and on some days I am still tired when I wake up. On some days when I used this product the night before on my legs, I didn't have very much of a drowsy feeling when I woke up (and on some days no drowsy feeling at all when I woke up). I want to say that happened about 2 or 3 days out of the 6 or 7 days I used it before my review was due.

The product didn't make up for any lost sleep I had, for instance if I got 5 hours of sleep when I needed 7 or 8. I still had to catch up to get the lost hours of sleep, but it was a good supplement to finding a good night's rest on some nights when I may have not slept as much otherwise.

Please be sure to read the instructions on the label if you purchase this product. It is easy to use; all I did was rub a full dose on the top portion of my legs (I split up the full dose between both legs). The cautionary note about how this product causes drowsiness is so important also.

My Review = 5 out of 5 stars

http://www.vitasciences.com/MaxasorbMelatonin


Powered by Brandbacker. I received this product free for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment