Thursday, May 14, 2015

Product Review: Lingerie Bags - Set of 4 by Fuse Essentials


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

I love these wash bags from Fuse Essentials! Not only does this product package come with 4 wash bags, 3 of them are different sizes. The small wash bag is 8" x 12", the medium wash bag is 12" x 16", and the 2 large wash bags are 16" x 20".

I washed my socks in two of the bags and my hosiery in another bag. The holes in the bags didn't look very big so I wasn't sure if my socks would wash well in them. My socks and hosiery seemed to smell okay after they were washed and dried in these bags, so I think water got through and they washed okay. I noticed one of my socks (out of about 5-8 pairs that were washed) was still a little damp after taking it out of the bag.

This product sure came in handy for me because I was using a wash bag (probably for a few years now) with a hole in it. Sometimes my hosiery would end up all over the wash because of that. I liked the color of the zipper on each of the bags, which is pink. I liked that these bags were easy to zipper (sometimes the zipper was hard to zip on my other bag) and stayed zippered shut. I hadn't thought about using a wash bag to keep my socks together in the wash, which is another reason why I love this product...hopefully the "sock monster" will not be taking my socks anymore!

I cannot express enough how great these bags are! I hope they will last for a long time because I love them so much!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment