Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Product Review: Herbal Energy by Total Tea



 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Herbal Energy by Total Tea contains all natural ingredients that are supposed to decrease blood sugar, sooth the nervous system, stimulate the endocrine system, increase metabolism, intensify fat oxidation levels, regulate glucose levels, reduce physical and mental stress, plus other benefits. It is even supposed to have a high antioxidant activity with one of the ingredients also.

This tea is also supposed to help with symptoms related to conditions such as:

Insomnia
Infection
Cholesterol Levels
Obesity
Type 2 Diabetes
Headaches
Mental and Physical Fatigue
Low Density Lipoproteins
Anti-Oxidant Capacity
Angina
Hyperlipidemia
Weight Control

(Please see the left-hand side of this product insert for the full list of benefits of this product. Please click on this image to make it bigger.)


 
I had a great experience with this Herbal Energy tea! Since it has caffeine in it I decided to drink it during a couple of days before work, soon after I got up. At first I didn't like the taste of it that much but it grew on me, I think the cinnamon bark is my favorite ingredient in it. Usually I feel a downward energy spiral in the middle of the day but on the days I drank this tea I didn't.


I didn't feel any kind of flush in my system but I don't think this tea is supposed to do that. I didn't feel like this tea caused me to eat any less than I usually do. I try to eat something small every 2 hours and one big meal in the evening, so I am not sure if this product didn't decrease my appetite because I was already eating the right amount or not. I like that this tea is supposed to help with medical conditions, reduce stress, and has antioxidants also.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment