Sunday, May 31, 2015

Product Review: Garden Sprayer (Blue) by Hosezzle


 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
 


This blue garden sprayer by Hosezzle was very interesting to try out. At first I couldn't get it to work and then a member of my family tried it and showed me how to get the water to come up and out. The black knob needs to be pushed up and then down, when I was at first just trying to push it downward because I didn't think it went up. When the black knob is pushed up water gets into the pump and when the knob is pushed down it sprays the water from the pump.



I like that there seemed to be just enough water to water one flower at a time. After the water was used it needed to be pumped again. So each flower pretty much got one pump of water and then I went back and gave each flower another pump of water just in case that wasn't enough. I like the blue color of this product. It looks nice sitting in our garage and having it there encourages me to want to go out and water the flowers.

If you don't mind continuously pumping the water to come up and out then this product might be great for you. If you do mind pumping it a lot then it might not be for you.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment