Thursday, May 14, 2015

Product Review: Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandana (Adult)


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

This Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandana was an interesting and fun product to try! One day I was wearing what I thought was the perfect shirt to grab a country mood with these products; I put on the hat and bandana and captured the moment. Both of the products seemed to fit well and just right for me, they weren't too big or too small.




I think these products would be good for a country event, like a square dance, country concert, auction, and/or charity event; I believe it's also good to just wear at home while you are out working in your garden or want to sing some country songs. All that is really needed is some cowboy/cowgirl boots, a belt, jeans, and a shirt that matches the mood of this product.

The box this product came in felt so light when I first received it. The hat doesn't seem like top of the line, which I wasn't expecting anyway.  I think the price of both of these products together was/is right in line with what it should be.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment