Thursday, May 28, 2015

Product Review: Anti-Aging Solar Shield Sunscreen by Oz Naturals



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Anti-Aging Solar Shield Sunscreen by Oz Naturals contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Dioxide. The directions on the product box says to liberally apply this product 15 minutes before sun exposure and to reapply at least every two hours and immediately after sweating, swimming, or towel drying. The product bottle says to evenly apply every 3 minutes before sun exposure and to reapply every 90 minutes, or after swimming or exercise.

I'm not sure which products directions are right but I followed the directions on the product bottle. I liked the feel of this sunscreen after I applied it to my face, arms, and legs. It didn't have an oily composure to me like a lot of sunscreens I have used have had. I noticed the product started to peel off my skin in one place when I was sitting outside one day after applying it. It kind of looked to me like it does when glue peels off your body when you have gotten some on your skin. My skin felt soft after applying this product also. I am not sure how healthy the ingredients Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Dioxide in this product are; I am hoping that those ingredients help and not harm. I did notice that my body did not look sunburned to me in the places I applied this product after using it.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment