Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Product Review: Rosehip Seed Oil by Foxbrim


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

Rosehip Seed Oil by Foxbrim is made to use on the skin to reduce visible signs of aging.... it works to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, burns, skin discoloration, hyper-pigmentation, and scarring. It can be used on the face, neck, and even in the hair and on the scalp. It contains 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil.

I decided to use this product in my hair.  That is usually how I use any oil products (that can be used in the hair). I used it over the course of a few weeks or so. I applied it about 45 minutes before I took a shower to wash it out. My hair looked healthy and bouncy after it was washed and conditioned out. One big section of my hair looks healthier and bouncier than another so I must have applied more of this product to the part that looks better. It was easy to comb through right after it was washed out and it seems to be shining in some places also. When I touch my hair it also feels soft.

Something I learned about this product (from reading the product label) that may benefit other future users is that refrigeration is supposed to extend the life of this product.

My Review = 5 out of 5 Stars
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment