Monday, April 13, 2015

Product Review: Sherlock 221b Baker Street Gold Keychain


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 
This 221b Baker Street keychain fit nicely on my main keychain with my keys (I only have a few on my keychain) and the remote to lock and unlock my car. It doesn't have a big ring so it was easy to slide onto my main keychain (that I was given by the manufacturer of my car). It dangled longer than everything else but it didn't get in my way. I am thinking of now using it as my only keychain for awhile.

I love the feel of it, it is really smooth feeling to me. It is lightweight and it didn't weigh me down when I needed to put my car keys in my apron when I was working (along with this and my other main keychain).

Sherlock Holmes fans will probably like this keychain a lot!

#sherlockholmes

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment