Thursday, April 30, 2015

Product Review: Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge from Salonsupplystore.com


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
 

This handy teardrop shaped sponge is for applying foundation or powder. It can be used to evenly distribute any makeup on the forehead, face, and neck areas. The pointed size is made to be used around the nose and eye areas and the wide side is made to use around the forehead, face, and chin areas. It is supposed to distribute evenly with no streaks and clean easily.

This sponge is a great supplement to my powder brush becomes sometimes the brush leaves areas of powder that need to be better distributed to other places on my face. The sponge did a great job of distributing the powder more evenly on my face. The sponge doesn't look dirty to me yet so I haven't had to clean it. If I do need to clean it I imagine it would be pretty easy to do so.

I haven't found a good way to store this sponge yet but I think I will find some way to do that in the near future. For right now I decided to leave it in the little plastic bag it came in on my sink.

My Review = 5 out of 5 Stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment