Friday, March 6, 2015

Product Review: Organic Rosehip Oil by Valentia


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 
Organic Rosehip Oil by Valentia is packed with natural ingredients such as Vitamin, A, C, and fatty acids. It can be used to help reduce scars, burns, fine line, and wrinkles while it evens the skin tone and rehydrates the skin. It can even be used on fingernails and hair.

The first time I used this on my skin it looked and felt oily. It’s an oil product after all. It seemed to soak into my skin within minutes of applying it, although it still felt and looked a little oily. I added some powder and it looked and felt less oily. It did seem to even out my skin tone only after one day of using it though. I will probably not use it on my facial skin very often because I don’t like to put oily products on my face.

I also decided to use this product in my hair. I left it on for about 30-45 minutes then I shampooed it out and also used conditioner. It was easy to comb through before and after I dried it. The first time I used it in my hair I didn’t notice a big difference immediately after using this product. The other times I used it I saw a difference soon after (within about 4-6 hours) of using it. To me it made a difference in what I ate too because sometimes oily foods will cause my hair to dry out. It seemed that the less oily foods I ate the more this product could do its work on my hair while I was using it.

After using this product both on my skin and hair I liked using it better in my hair.

My review = 4 out of 5 stars
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment