Saturday, March 14, 2015

Product Review: Organic Dandelion Root Tea by KissMe Organics




I was amazed the first time I tried Organic Dandelion Root Tea! I expected it to taste like a plant. I noticed some kind of flowery taste but there is also something in it that makes it also taste good, like maybe cinnamon. It has a pleasant smell from the Aromatic Hibiscus. It feels like my body goes through a liquid flush when I drink it also, which is probably the kidney and liver detox that the product is supposed to accomplish. I also loved the light purplish color of the tea. Even when I let the tea sit for awhile it tasted good cold to me, although I do prefer it hot.



I have looked forward to drinking this product every day since I started drinking it! I love it that this tea is caffeine free, organic, non-GMO, and vegan! It contains 0 calories per serving. I have tried different tea products throughout the years and I think this is going to be the tea I keep coming back to!

Where to purchase Organic Dandelion Root Tea:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NFYLN18 ("organic dandelion root tea"
"dandelion root tea", "organic dandelion tea")

My review = 5 out of 5 stars


Sponsored Post. I received this product free in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment