Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Product Review: Leather Cleaner, Leather Conditioner, and Leather Conditioner & Cleaner by Leather Nova




 
This is the first time I have reviewed any leather cleaning products so I am grateful for the new experience of reviewing these products from Leather Nova!
 
Leather Cleaner: This product was easy to use. I just sprayed it on the special cloth it came with and wiped it off with the same cloth . The chair I used this on started to shine instantly after applying it. It didn't take long for it to be finished cleaning and ready to apply the leather conditioner (2-3 minutes). In some places the chair looked dry already and in other places I could tell it was still wet. I dried the wet-looking places on the chair with the special cloth. I then applied the leather conditioner from this same company.  (My Review = 4 out 5 stars)
 
Leather Conditioner: I applied the leather conditioner to the same chair with the special sponge applier that it came with, after using the cleaner from the same company this is made from. It took longer for the product to work than the cleaner (it's supposed to take longer). I put the chair in another room while the product was working because it had a strong scent to it. The chair had a lot of excess product to wipe off after the time came for the product to fully work (after 1 hour). I used a dry towel to wipe up the excess product. It took more than one time to wipe up the excess product, which either means I used too much of the product or that is how many times it takes to wipe away the leftover remains of the product. My chair now looks like it has had a good face lift after using this product in conjunction with the Leather Cleaner from the same company. (My Review= 4 out of 5 stars)
 
Leather Conditioner & Cleaner: I used Leather Conditioner and Cleaner on a purse. I am used to using cleaning wipes on purses so I was grateful for the opportunity to clean my purse in another way. I liked being able to condition and clean my purse with one product. I applied the product with the special sponge that this product came with. It took more than one time to squeeze the product all over the sponge and use it on different areas of my purse (two applications from what I remember), although I liked it that way so I could have fresh product to be used on different areas of my purse. It didn't take long to dry (30-45 minutes) and there wasn't a strong scent to my purse after I applied it either (although there was a little bit of a scent). After this product had worked my purse looks kind of like it did when it was purchased, like it's been cleaned and the color has been restored. I will probably be using this product more than I will the Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner separately from this company because it worked faster, had less of a scent, and didn't have as much excess product to wipe off when it was done cleaning and conditioning. (My Review = 5 out of 5 stars)

http://leathernova.com/

Sponsored post. I received these products free in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment